If I could pick a team...

Do we have any more readers? Fifty-six previews later, I think you've all been pummeled into submission. Agh, even I can't take reading our own website anymore.

When it comes to the NBA this year, We Rite Goode is strictly agnostic--we've got Celtics, Sixers, and Wizards fans, among others--but there's one squad that's won me over. A team that, if they had their druthers, would come to town and put on a show.

No, not a Phoenix Suns run n' gun--we're talking full song and dance, Singin' in the Rain type of performance. But someone call the doctor (doolittle), because the need to groove is catching, from the star to the owner...to the fans?



Yes, the Mavs' special kind of razzle-dazzle is my cup of tea. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to watching High School Musical.

Labels: , ,

posted by Doctor Dribbles @ 17:00,

2 Comments:

At November 3, 2007 at 7:43 AM, Blogger Ty Keenan said...

OH MY GOD!!! Please tell me this video was made this year.

 
At November 4, 2007 at 8:48 AM, Blogger Doctor Dribbles said...

Despite having a grainy, late-90s feel to it (or maybe I'm reading too much into the use of Mambo no. 5), YouTube says '05-'06.

Don't you wish it was about three minutes longer, too?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


link to onlinedegreeadvantage.com
online degree programs guide